We understand and value your privacy, and we want you to feel confident about using our website. This policy details types of information we may collect through our website and how we may use and protect the information once it becomes available to us. It does not apply to information we collect offline and through other channels.
Personal information is information that may be used to ascertain your identity or to allow us or our affiliates to contact you. In may include your name, date of birth, e-mail or postal address, telephone numbers, fax, gender, transaction history, interest, hobbies, demographic information, etc.
We may collect personal information when you correspond with us, for example, in case you contact us with a query about certain products or services, submit a comment, sign up for our contests or notifications, or contribute to surveys or chat through our website.
How your information may be usedWe may use information we collect to conduct the following:
- communicate with and provide services to you
- fulfil your order and transactions
- manage your requests, enquiries, and concerns
- provide after sales services and information
- allow and administer access to our website
- continuously improve our services
- manage our business functions
- conduct market research
- prevent misuse of our services
- protect our rights and property
- handle fraud or illegal activities
- improve our website and tailor content displayed to our customers
We may disclose information to:
- our affiliates and stores globally
- relevant third parties in order to verify your identity and authenticate transactions
- our co-sponsors in case information was collected through contests and award campaigns
- government authority, law enforcement, judicial or legal entity, as deemed necessary to comply with the law or legal obligation or to protect our rights or property, your safety or the safety of others
- third parties for their marketing and other purposes
- third parties to perform functions to fulfil order on our behalf.
- credit bureaus on matters pertaining to late or missed payments, or other defaults on your account
- third parties who may need your information to provide services to us relating but not limited to logistics, payments, data analyses, advertising, customer relations or surveys
- related parties in connection with business ownership, transfer, dissolution, etc.
We may share information with others, for their own use, where such information does not include your name or contact information.
Note on minors:
Our website and platforms are not meant for use by any person who we know to be minors or are not of legal age to enter into a binding contract. We do not, for all intent and purpose, collect any personal information from anyone who we know to be a minor. If you are a minor or are unsure whether you are of legal age to form a binding contract, you should not use our platforms.
As our business evolves, this policy may change periodically, so please make sure you understand how your personal information will be treated.
We endeavor to protect the personal information we collect by limiting access to employees or related parties who reasonably need it order to perform their jobs or to provide products or services to you or to comply with the law or legal obligations. The information will be stored within facilities as deemed appropriate.
Notwithstanding the efforts to secure and protect personal information collected through our platforms, we are unable to assure the integrity and security of any information or data transmitted over the internet or accessed by those with specialized hacking capabilities. We also recommend that you read and understand privacy statements and policies of websites you visit, which may or may not be affiliated to us.
1st Floor, Sun Sun Jewelry Building,
Silom 19 Road, Silom, Bangrak,
Bangkok 10500, Thailand